Wednesday, November 16, 2011

you think you're prepared

Over the weekend I rediscovered how miserable it is to watch a football game when it is just above thirty degrees outside and your team is leading by several touchdowns.  With conditions such as these, fans tend to leave the stadium which in turn makes it even colder and the game even less enjoyable.

I thought that I was pretty well prepared for the cold weather.  I wasn't.  Not even with two shirts, a sweatshirt, a jacket, a hat, a pair of gloves, and two pairs of socks.  The cold weather still made me freeze, and since Idaho was practically handing us touchdowns the game didn't have much to offer.

By the time the fourth quarter finally began Rachel and I had decided that we had had enough of the cold, and that it was time to leave.  So we did. 


Rachel and I went back and warmed up and enjoyed the rest of the night warm.  Maybe we were warm from the knowledge of our win, or maybe it was the heater.

It was the heater.

No comments:

Post a Comment