Wednesday, January 18, 2012

your nose is looking a little red there, let me fix that for you

You know when you go outside when it is really cold outside and your nose gets really cold, and starts to red and eventually run?  I at least have a serious problem with this happening.  Just about every year that I can remember, I get called Rudolph at least one time (and yes, it has already happened this year) for reasons that I'm sure that you can figure out.

This handy creation by Aunt Marty on Etsy puts an end to all of your nose's hardships with these handy nose warmers!  As much as I would love to wear one of these things, I don't think I'll ever be able to make myself do so, but I will now always think about wanting to wear one when my nose is cold and running.



1 comment:

  1. I'd feel uncomfortable standing next to you if you had a beak. Or a pig nose.

    ReplyDelete