Friday, March 16, 2012

a bloody brilliant band

The same question is asked just about every time that I reminisce about my childhood with friends: were you an *NSYNC fan or a Backstreet Boys fan?  Personally I was, and still am, a Backstreet Boys fan, but we won't get into that now.

Anyway, in my mind, the category of "boy band" is basically dominated by these two bands, and after their time, I honestly can't think of any other boy bands that are worth caring about.  Until now.

So I present to you the British boy band that has taken the world by storm: One Direction!  I realize that many of you may have already heard of this great group (I know I've known about them for a while), but in the off chance that you haven't heard of them yet, check them out.

That is if, you know, British boy bands are your cup of tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment